I'm excited to announce that the club is going to start having some activities in the Turning Center.
On a trial basis, we are going to start having some Open Shops.
After talking to some of the coordinators, they felt comfortable hosting on a limited basis.
We will have some guidelines in place to ensure people are safe and having fun.
The following will be some of the limitations and guidelines:
- Open shops will be limited to 8 attendees
- Attendees must sign up on the website prior to arrival
- Sign ups are on a first come first serve basis
- Attendees to wear masks while in the facility
- Having previously been vaccinated does not exclude you from wearing a mask
- Attendees should bring as many supplies / tools as possible to limit handling between persons
- Attendees will be required to wipe down surfaces and tools used prior to returning them or leaving the facility
- Coordinators will provide guidance for following rules
We will start with putting 4 open shops on the calendar starting with later this week and into next week.
I anticipate these will be well received and most likely will fill up, so stick with us as we work out details. If you can not get signed up, know that we will work to get more items on the calendar sooner than later.
More to come.